Sunday, August 4, 2013

Phone and Text: The SQI Text Loop

Having tight Phone and Text game is a super important skill to have in order to become super successful with women.
Guys with less than excellent Phone and Text game frequently get flaked on, lose girls unnecessarily and struggle to get girls to meet up with them.
Conversely, guys with great Phone and Text game literally;
- NEVER get flaked on
- NEVER lose girls unnecessarily
- ALWAYS get girls to meet up with them
To help some School of Attraction students improve their Phone and Text Game MASSIVELY and RAPIDLY I’ve created what I believe to be the BEST Phone and Text Course in the world BUT I realize that not every reader of this blog is able to attend this course SO I recently asked myself “how can someone improve their Phone and Text game INSTANTLY, without needing me to be there to guide them?”
The answer came to me almost immediately…

CHEAT CODES

In case you’re not familiar with the term, a cheat code is a hidden feature in a video game that, once entered, allows even the most novice gamer to experience the same or better results than experts – INSTANTLY.
There are advantages and disadvantages to using cheat codes in any area of life but the fact remains that they GET RESULTS which is the most important thing for most guys.
Believe it or not, cheat codes definitely exist in pickup and dating and I’ve recently uncovered a number of powerful cheat codes for Phone and Text Game. Today I’m going to share one of them with you.
It is;

THE SQI TEXT LOOP

Before getting into the “The SQI Text Loop” here’s what you DON’T WANT TO DO when it comes to texting;

TEXTING ERROR ONE: BEING THE “INVITE GUY”

Too many invites = no fun and looks way too keen
invite guy: do you want to have coffee today?
her: I’m at Uni all day today sorri
invite guy: ok cool
2 days later
invite guy: are you free on Friday night?
her: it’s my friends birthday party on Friday night
invite guy: ok, have fun!
1 week later
invite guy: do you want to have a picnic this weekend?
her: NO RESPONSE

TEXTING ERROR TWO: BEING THE “QUESTION GUY”

Too many questions = too boring and too interested
question guy: how was your day today?
her: gud thx
question guy: that’s good :) what did you do?
her: uni and gym
question guy: awesome. what do you do at Uni again?
her: marketing
question guy: cool, do you like it?
her: it’s ok
question guy: how was the gym?
her: NO RESPONSE

TEXTING ERROR THREE: BEING THE “STATEMENT GUY”

too many statements = too aloof
statement guy: my day kicked your day’s butt
her: lol, awesome, what did u do?
statement guy: be awesome like I always am.
her: oh really? sounds good. lol
statement guy: you bet. I’m going to the beach this weekend.
her: which beach?
statement guy: Palm Beach
her: I’ve never been there b4. is it good?
statement guy: it’s awesome
her: NO RESPONSE
statement guy: you should check it out some time
her: NO RESPONSE
As you can see from the above, too many statements, too many questions or too many invites done individually is a BAD idea.
I learned this the hard way and I see many students and friends making this mistake as well.

SO HOW DOES ONE AVOID THE TRAP OF TOO MANY STATEMENTS, QUESTIONS AND INVITES?

Simple, follow the Statement, Question, Invite (SQI) Text Loop
This texting cheat code is SIMPLE to understand and EASY to implement.
All you need to do is send text messages in the following order;
1. statement
2. question
3. invite
Then just repeat this process to infinite until she agrees to meet up with you.
This loop ensures that you NEVER fall into the invite guy, statement guy or question guy trap.
It also makes you appear high value without even trying.
And most importantly – IT GETS RESULTS.
NOTE: It doesn’t matter if it’s a girl you just met or a girl you’ve known for a while. The same process applies and it is equally effective for ALL females.

THE SQI TEXT LOOP IN PRACTICE
SCENARIO ONE: GIRL I MET RECENTLY

This was with a girl I met last Saturday.
statement: I’m cooking the best lamb roast for dinner tonight :)
her: sounds good! who are you eating it with?
question: myself and I :P u had dinner yet?
her: yup! I had pizza :)
invite: I love pizza! are you free for coffee on Thursday or Friday?
her: yes :)

SCENARIO TWO: GIRL I’M DATING
This was with a girl I’ve been on two dates with so far
statement: this weather sux! Summer needs to hurry up and get here already!!
her: lol. yeah I know. so cold today :(
question: what’s the weather forecast for the weekend miss weather woman? :P
her: I think it will be nice weather :)
invite: awesome. let’s have a picnic if the weather is good. Is Saturday good for you?
her: I’m busy Saturday, but can we do it on Sunday? ;)
me: sure

MUCH better than invite guy, statement guy and questions guys text right? RIGHT!

WHY DOES THIS WORK SO WELL?
The SQI Text Loop works for a number of reasons BUT the thing with cheat codes is that you don’t have to understand exactly why it works to use it and to get the results you desire.
Just use it and get results.
Simple.
For now, you can think of it like fishing;
statement = throwing bait and hook into the water
question = pulling on the line in an attempt to hook the fish (or female) onto your line
invite = attempting to reel a hooked fish (or female) onto your boat and eventually onto your dinner plate
NOW – go out there and use it and start improving your results IMMEDIATELY.
DISCLAIMER: It is fine to add additional statements and questions into the mix. Sometimes your text messages may be more SQSQI or SQQSI or some other combination and that is TOTALLY fine. Just try to have some type of balance between statement, questions and invites and when in doubt go with the SQI loop – it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment